Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Moldova Mathematical Olympiad | 2000 Q2

    This problem is being picked up from the Moldova Mathematical Olympiad in 2002 (Question 02) . In this following page, you will see how to find the root of non-linear equation system with more power of variables.












Step:1 To solve kind of these problems, you need to notice with the set roots of the equation. For in stand, in our problem are in Real Number. So, It is a bit harder to find the root of these problem.

Step:2 From the following hypothesis, I make the subtraction of 2 times 2nd equation with 1st equation, then I will get another new equation . From that equation, I can find the function between x and y. 

Step:3
I will replace the function of y following x to our 2nd equation, I will find the value of x. And, from the value of X, I will replace back to the function in the step 2.








Solution by : Thin Sokkean :
YouTube: Thin Sokkean
Facebook: Thin Sokkean
Instagram: thin.sokkean



No comments:

Post a Comment