Sunday, August 23, 2020

Khmer Math Out-Standing Student For Grade 12

 Khmer Math Out-Standing Student For Grade 12

These are problems, I picked up from many examinations, many books both Khmer and Foreign, and so on. All you guy can copy or download this problems from my blog to try by yourself to solve them. I guarantee that you will understand and get close to succeed of your examination. 

My recommendation to you, you should have basic of Mathematics with theory, operation, and also being better in the normal class as well before you try to solve theses problems.

You also can find the solutions in my YouTube Channel: Thin Sokkean
Then, you go to the playlist of " Math Out Standing Student" while you can find other problems and solutions as well. 

I hope that these can help you to be an out standing student .
Have a good study !

These are some common problems that I think you should know If you want to join the testing.

























































No comments:

Post a Comment