Friday, August 21, 2020

How To Study History

 As you know, history is a difficult subject to study, to remember all events, all backgrounds of each country and around the world such as WWI and WWII which are very complicated to understand. In fact, the causes and effects. I always ask my teachers during the classes with " Why". By asking why, I can understand the whole things which were happened by the authors. 

Allied military personnel in Paris celebrating V-J Day, End of ...

These are some tips that you can apply in to your studying of History.


1. Think As You Are Watching Movie

This is true that you study history is same as you are watching movie, just by watching to reading or listening. You can read all pages, all letters in your books to understand the basic of history. Or you can listen to your teachers' explanation. By this, you also can ask more when you are wondering.

2. Telling History To Your People

After you know something, the best thing to remember them clearly and permanently is Teaching. Just by Teaching, you can remember all steps of events, all patterns of events, because you are saying out what you both understood and remembered.
One proverb that I have ever heard " The Best Way To Remember Is Teaching"

3. Researching More

The best way to get new knowledge is "Researching". By doing research about history on social media, you actually can get more information about what you have understood. It likes you are adding more clearly and fact information to your brain.

1 comment:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. prince chenzhi

    ReplyDelete